منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نظرات نحـو آفاق بعيدة -*- نلتقي لنرتقي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  Stop Studying Life and Start Living It I_icon_mini_portal  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  تسجيل دخول الاعضاءتسجيل دخول الاعضاء  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» تائه كغيمة
Stop Studying Life and Start Living It Icon_minitime1الجمعة مايو 10, 2024 1:08 am من طرف freeman

» المهم أنني أكتب
Stop Studying Life and Start Living It Icon_minitime1الأربعاء مايو 08, 2024 10:46 pm من طرف freeman

» مدادي
Stop Studying Life and Start Living It Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء مايو 07, 2024 1:19 am من طرف freeman

» عطر حياتك
Stop Studying Life and Start Living It Icon_minitime1السبت مايو 04, 2024 8:48 am من طرف freeman

» أبكي
Stop Studying Life and Start Living It Icon_minitime1السبت أبريل 20, 2024 4:44 pm من طرف freeman

» إبتهال
Stop Studying Life and Start Living It Icon_minitime1الأربعاء أبريل 17, 2024 1:22 pm من طرف freeman

» تحت أشعة الشمس
Stop Studying Life and Start Living It Icon_minitime1الإثنين أبريل 08, 2024 12:48 am من طرف freeman

» ستسمو قصائدنا
Stop Studying Life and Start Living It Icon_minitime1الأحد أبريل 07, 2024 5:02 pm من طرف freeman

» قلمي ينبض
Stop Studying Life and Start Living It Icon_minitime1الخميس أبريل 04, 2024 7:20 am من طرف freeman

» لن أتوقف
Stop Studying Life and Start Living It Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 11, 2024 3:53 pm من طرف freeman

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1221 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو Stevenfup فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 31499 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 21629 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 14 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 14 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 451 بتاريخ الإثنين أغسطس 05, 2019 4:31 am
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
سجل حضورك اليومي بالصلاة على الحبيب
قـُل حكمة ، مثل ، او بيت من الشعر
لتلاميذ وقاد لخميسي
ضع حكمة كل يوم لكن إعمل بها
التواصل…أية أهمية في الوسط المدرسي؟
عضوه يهوديه جديدة في المنتدى...
سؤال مهم لجميع تلاميذ وقاد خميسي
البنات افضل من الاولاد
تكريم أنشط أعضاء المنتدى (حصري)
لماذا نخجل من كلمة عاطفة
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
الجبن النجاح التفكير شرود قطعة التغيير التعليم الخاصة mind المهم المعلم THINKING الست المحطة الناجح إدارة الزمن القبعات مهارات حرك التعلم الفعال الخرائط المذاكرة لحظة الذهنية

Stop Studying Life and Start Living It

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
freeman
المـديـر العـــام
المـديـر العـــام
freeman

عدد المساهمات : 19145
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2011
العمر : 64
الموقع : http://sixhats.jimdo.com/

Stop Studying Life and Start Living It Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Stop Studying Life and Start Living It   Stop Studying Life and Start Living It Icon_minitime1الأحد فبراير 05, 2012 1:33 pm

If you are reading this, then chances are you consider yourself a student of life. You are likely someone that tries hard to learn all you can about how to be successful at whatever it is that you do.

I’m here to tell you today to STOP studying life and START living it.

This might seem like a strange thing for a personal development blogger to tell you. After all, I need readers. I write for people like you that are trying to wrap their minds around the very best techniques for living life to the fullest.

So, why would I, of all people, tell you to stop studying life and start living it?

Because I know that it is extremely easy to just consume a lot of great “feel good” material without ever really putting any of it into actual practice.
Life Is More About Living Than Learning

Instead of just being a perpetual student, I would much rather you read one or two of my articles, get ideas from them, and then go put the things you learn to use in your life. Otherwise, you are failing to get any actual benefit from the time you spend reading.

In fact, I would consider it a terrible tragedy if you were just a reader and not a doer of the things I write about. This would be an incredible waste of your time.

Studying life is a good thing, but it will never make one iota of difference if you don’t take what you learn and apply it.

It is time to graduate from the school of life and to move on to actually living.

Every student reaches that point where there just isn’t much else they can gain from more so-called book learning. They need practical experience. Sooner or later, you have to get your hands dirty doing the real work necessary to make you successful.

You may not get it all exactly right at first, but you’ll learn from your mistakes and you’ll do better the next time. This is the way you grow.

You’ve learned plenty. Now it is time to put all you know into action. If you mess up that’s okay. You just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move on. It is time for you to get in the game.
Look Up and See the Opportunity

Quit shuffling along with your head down trying to figure out the secret to success. Instead look up and be alert to the opportunities all around you.

As Russell Conwell taught in his classic, Acres of Diamonds (free for the Kindle!), there is a wealth of opportunity right in your own backyard if you just open your eyes to it.

I simply can’t encourage you enough to get out there and start making things happen for yourself. If you stretch a bit out of your comfort zone, you’ll be amazed at what you can achieve.

Nothing is going to happen for you until you start taking action.

You are full of more than enough knowledge to make it work. You’ve read and studied for long enough. Now it is time to act.
Living is About Doing

What is it that you want to do? Do you want to create your own business? Do you want to travel the world? Do you want to start a family?

The only way these things are ever going to materialize in your life is if you take specific action to make it so. The opportunity for you to do so is right in front of you. It is up to you to see it and act.

ْ

________*التــَّـوْقـْـيـعُ*_________
لا أحد يظن أن العظماء تعساء إلا العظماء أنفسهم. إدوارد ينج:  شاعر إنجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://sixhatsdz.forumalgerie.net

Stop Studying Life and Start Living It
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» LBD-Life-by-Design-Solutions-Personal-Development-Life-Coach-Marcia-Castro-Bio-Mind-Map
» 03-LBD-Life-by-Design-Personal-Life-Coach-Marcia-Castro-Setting-Goals-Mind-Map-Las-Vegas-NV
»  Tips for Studying
» studying cells
» School Organization & Studying Tips

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست  :: القبعات الست ومايخصها :: لقد وجدت طريقي I have found my way-
انتقل الى: