منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نظرات نحـو آفاق بعيدة -*- نلتقي لنرتقي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge I_icon_mini_portal  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  تسجيل دخول الاعضاءتسجيل دخول الاعضاء  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» تائه كغيمة
Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge Icon_minitime1الجمعة مايو 10, 2024 1:08 am من طرف freeman

» المهم أنني أكتب
Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge Icon_minitime1الأربعاء مايو 08, 2024 10:46 pm من طرف freeman

» مدادي
Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء مايو 07, 2024 1:19 am من طرف freeman

» عطر حياتك
Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge Icon_minitime1السبت مايو 04, 2024 8:48 am من طرف freeman

» أبكي
Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge Icon_minitime1السبت أبريل 20, 2024 4:44 pm من طرف freeman

» إبتهال
Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge Icon_minitime1الأربعاء أبريل 17, 2024 1:22 pm من طرف freeman

» تحت أشعة الشمس
Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge Icon_minitime1الإثنين أبريل 08, 2024 12:48 am من طرف freeman

» ستسمو قصائدنا
Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge Icon_minitime1الأحد أبريل 07, 2024 5:02 pm من طرف freeman

» قلمي ينبض
Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge Icon_minitime1الخميس أبريل 04, 2024 7:20 am من طرف freeman

» لن أتوقف
Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 11, 2024 3:53 pm من طرف freeman

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1221 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو Stevenfup فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 31499 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 21629 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 13 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 13 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 451 بتاريخ الإثنين أغسطس 05, 2019 4:31 am
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
سجل حضورك اليومي بالصلاة على الحبيب
قـُل حكمة ، مثل ، او بيت من الشعر
لتلاميذ وقاد لخميسي
ضع حكمة كل يوم لكن إعمل بها
التواصل…أية أهمية في الوسط المدرسي؟
عضوه يهوديه جديدة في المنتدى...
سؤال مهم لجميع تلاميذ وقاد خميسي
البنات افضل من الاولاد
تكريم أنشط أعضاء المنتدى (حصري)
لماذا نخجل من كلمة عاطفة
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
حرك الفعال الخرائط الزمن المهم المحطة إدارة THINKING الذهنية النجاح التفكير المعلم الجبن المذاكرة الخاصة القبعات لحظة شرود الناجح الست مهارات التعليم قطعة mind التعلم التغيير

Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
freeman
المـديـر العـــام
المـديـر العـــام
freeman

عدد المساهمات : 19145
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2011
العمر : 64
الموقع : http://sixhats.jimdo.com/

Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge   Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge Icon_minitime1الجمعة مارس 15, 2013 1:00 pm

One of the most significant foundations supporting a successful entrepreneurial career is to gain as much guidance and knowledge from those who have paved the way and been successful before you.

I have always loved to learn as much as I possibly could. Being a teacher early on in life gave me a newfound appreciation for learning, but it was back when I was in college that I realized for the first time that learning was something that was all about me. It wasn’t a job where I was working for someone else and doing their business. It was possibly the only time in life where I could spend so much time on just making myself ‘smarter!’ It was something that my family was paying a lot for (college tuition) and I knew I needed to take advantage of as many classes as I could. Ever since then, I have continued using much of my spare time learning as much as I can about whatever has been most important to me at the time. For the past four years, that lifelong learning quest has primarily dealt as much as I could manage with buying apartments, understanding markets, creative deal structure, financing, raising private money, and so on.

I realize that some of you reading this might not share that love of learning, but if you think about the ways in which you learn as something that is completely for you, to make you stronger and make you more successful, then maybe you might just listen to one more “Tuesdays with Dave” call or re-visit the Apartment House Riches home study course one more time.

I thought about what could motivate you all, or hit home with why you want to welcome more knowledge into your life. Don’t just take it from me, here are my top ten great insights from successful people on knowledge… Number… one…

“There are three ingredients in the good life: learning, earning and yearning.” - Christopher Morley
"Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune." - Jim Rohn
The great Breakthrough in your life comes when you realize it that you can learn anything you need to learn to accomplish any goal that you set for yourself. This means there are no limits on what you can be, have or do. – Albert Einstein
"Knowledge is power and enthusiasm pulls the switch." Steve Droke
"The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it, to confess your ignorance." Confucius
"Insecurity exists in the absence of knowledge." – Anonymous
“Learn something new. Try something different. Convince yourself that you have no limits.” - Brian Tracy
“Read an hour every day in your chosen field. This works out to about one book per week,50 books per year, and will guarantee your success”. - Brian Tracy
"Best efforts will not substitute for knowledge." - Dr. W. Edward Deming
"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning today is young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young." - Henry Ford

So get out there and learn as much as you can about what you want to do in your entrepreneurial investing career!

Your Coach,

Susan Nelson

ْ

________*التــَّـوْقـْـيـعُ*_________
لا أحد يظن أن العظماء تعساء إلا العظماء أنفسهم. إدوارد ينج:  شاعر إنجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://sixhatsdz.forumalgerie.net

Top Ten Great Insights on Knowledge
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» knowledge
» Knowledge
» TOK knowledge mindmap
» Knowledge management
» Knowledge Control

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست  :: القبعات الست ومايخصها :: لقد وجدت طريقي I have found my way-
انتقل الى: