منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نظرات نحـو آفاق بعيدة -*- نلتقي لنرتقي

الرئيسية7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   I_icon_mini_portalأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولتسجيل دخول الاعضاء
المواضيع الأخيرة
» إحتواء قصه قصيرة بقلم الروائي محي الدين حافظ
7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyاليوم في 11:41 am من طرف freeman

» مراقب قصة قصيره بقلم محي الدين محمود حافظ
7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyالثلاثاء سبتمبر 17, 2024 12:48 am من طرف freeman

» المراقب والانتقام من ادم وذريته.. الاستاذ محي الدين محمود حافظ
7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2024 10:59 pm من طرف freeman

» المراقب والانتقام من ادم وذريته.. الاستاذ محي الدين محمود حافظ
7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2024 10:04 pm من طرف freeman

» لغة الزهور
7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 15, 2024 4:47 pm من طرف freeman

» كن ايجابيا
7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 15, 2024 1:39 am من طرف freeman

7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 14, 2024 10:23 pm من طرف freeman

7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 14, 2024 10:22 pm من طرف freeman

» أشعارك
7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 13, 2024 1:59 am من طرف freeman

» قصة فارس وجيلان بث مباشر !!! " للكاتب المبدع محي الدين محمود حافظ
7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 12, 2024 3:15 pm من طرف freeman

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1250 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ErnestoDop فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 31595 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 21694 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 363 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 363 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 518 بتاريخ الإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2024 11:10 pm
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
سجل حضورك اليومي بالصلاة على الحبيب
قـُل حكمة ، مثل ، او بيت من الشعر
لتلاميذ وقاد لخميسي
ضع حكمة كل يوم لكن إعمل بها
التواصل…أية أهمية في الوسط المدرسي؟
عضوه يهوديه جديدة في المنتدى...
سؤال مهم لجميع تلاميذ وقاد خميسي
البنات افضل من الاولاد
تكريم أنشط أعضاء المنتدى (حصري)
لماذا نخجل من كلمة عاطفة
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
القبعات انني المعلم المهم اقرأ الخرائط حواء التغيير التعلم الست لحظة إدارة الزمن حوار الناجح حرفي المحطة التفكير الفعال THINKING شرود النجاح التعليم الخاصة الذهنية الطفل

7 Life Lessons From Book “Who Moved My Cheese ?”

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
freeman
المـديـر العـــام
المـديـر العـــام
freeman

عدد المساهمات : 19241
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2011
العمر : 64
الموقع : http://sixhats.jimdo.com/

7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 7 Life Lessons From Book “Who Moved My Cheese ?”    7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyالجمعة يناير 15, 2016 4:42 pm

1. “If you do not change, you can become extinct”

~Spencer Johnson

Meaning : When things get change you should get changed as well, adapt yourself accordingly otherwise you will leave behind .

~Spencer Johnson

2. “What would you do if you were not afraid?

~Spencer Johnson

Meaning : Sometimes some amount of fear can be good because you think that what worse can happen and it will set you in prompt action.But it is not good ,when you are so afraid it keeps you doing nothing . You should not be afraid in taking risks in your life ,when its necessary.

3. “Smell the cheese often, so you know when it is getting old”

~Spencer Johnson

Meaning : Monitor change in your cheese and prepare yourself accordingly, so when change in your cheese will happen, you will be ready for it.

4. “When you move beyond fear, you feel free”

~Spencer Johnson

Meaning : You have to let go of your fear, and shift your focus from what goes wrong to what will go right and then only you will be able to give your 100%.

5. “Imagining myself enjoying new cheese even before I find it leads me to it”

~Spencer Johnson

Meaning : Dream about those things which you want in life, because when you feel having your cheese then it will lead to your cheese quickly.

6. “The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you find new cheese”

~Spencer Johnson

Meaning :Don’t hold on to things in your life when change happens that will only waste your time , energy and you will feel disappointed. Instead quickly take an action to move on and again make yourself busy in searching of new cheese.

7. “It is safer to search in maze, than remain in a cheese less situation”

~Spencer Johnson

Meaning : You have to keep moving in life searching for your cheese instead of sitting and folding your hands and worrying about it what you lost.

8. “Old belief do not led you to new cheese”

~Spencer Johnson

Meaning :Old methods will not give the new results , in order to get new cheese , you need to change your old routine and modify it to get new cheese.

9. “When you see that you can find and enjoy new cheese, you change course”

~Spencer Johnson

Meaning : When you get this belief in yourself that you can get your cheese and having it will make you happy , then you definitely get your cheese and change your life again.

10. “Noticing small changes early helps, you adapt to the bigger changes that are to come”

~Spencer Johnson

11. “What you are afraid of is never as bad as what you imagine. The fear you let build up in your mind is worse than the situation that actually exists”

~Spencer Johnson

13. “Move with the cheese”

~Spencer Johnson

Meaning : Life Moves on and so should we.

Last thing to my readers , I would like to hear from you…

Let me know in comments, Which of the above quotes you like the most ?

If you like the post , don’t forget to share.

ْ

________*التــَّـوْقـْـيـعُ*_________
لا أحد يظن أن العظماء تعساء إلا العظماء أنفسهم. إدوارد ينج:  شاعر إنجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://sixhatsdz.forumalgerie.net
straweberry
قبعة صفرـاء
straweberry

عدد المساهمات : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/01/2016

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: 7 Life Lessons From Book “Who Moved My Cheese ?”    7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyالجمعة يناير 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Hello
All of the quotes r interesting and can make so many good changes in people s life , it can make their brain , ideas , behavior and life positive and meaningful ......Great work !!
the quote which i like more is "Move with the cheese
Thank u
straweberry
قبعة صفرـاء
straweberry

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: 7 Life Lessons From Book “Who Moved My Cheese ?”    7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyالجمعة يناير 15, 2016 5:58 pm

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of
changing himself
Leo Tolstoy
straweberry
قبعة صفرـاء
straweberry

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: 7 Life Lessons From Book “Who Moved My Cheese ?”    7 Life Lessons From Book  “Who Moved My Cheese ?”   Emptyالجمعة يناير 15, 2016 5:59 pm

True life is lived when tiny changes occur

Leo Tolstoy

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  Dr Spencer Johnson's Book on "Who Moved My Cheese?" on 19 April 2001
» who moved my cheese
» who-moved-my-cheese.gif
» who moved my cheese
» Who Moved My Cheese

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست  :: القبعات الست ومايخصها :: منتدي قوة الآن power of now-
انتقل الى: