منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نظرات نحـو آفاق بعيدة -*- نلتقي لنرتقي

الرئيسية7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain I_icon_mini_portalأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولتسجيل دخول الاعضاء
المواضيع الأخيرة
» إحتواء قصه قصيرة بقلم الروائي محي الدين حافظ
7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain Emptyاليوم في 11:41 am من طرف freeman

» مراقب قصة قصيره بقلم محي الدين محمود حافظ
7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain Emptyالثلاثاء سبتمبر 17, 2024 12:48 am من طرف freeman

» المراقب والانتقام من ادم وذريته.. الاستاذ محي الدين محمود حافظ
7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2024 10:59 pm من طرف freeman

» المراقب والانتقام من ادم وذريته.. الاستاذ محي الدين محمود حافظ
7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2024 10:04 pm من طرف freeman

» لغة الزهور
7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 15, 2024 4:47 pm من طرف freeman

» كن ايجابيا
7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 15, 2024 1:39 am من طرف freeman

7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 14, 2024 10:23 pm من طرف freeman

7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 14, 2024 10:22 pm من طرف freeman

» أشعارك
7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 13, 2024 1:59 am من طرف freeman

» قصة فارس وجيلان بث مباشر !!! " للكاتب المبدع محي الدين محمود حافظ
7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 12, 2024 3:15 pm من طرف freeman

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1250 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ErnestoDop فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 31595 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 21694 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 321 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 321 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 518 بتاريخ الإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2024 11:10 pm
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
سجل حضورك اليومي بالصلاة على الحبيب
قـُل حكمة ، مثل ، او بيت من الشعر
لتلاميذ وقاد لخميسي
ضع حكمة كل يوم لكن إعمل بها
التواصل…أية أهمية في الوسط المدرسي؟
عضوه يهوديه جديدة في المنتدى...
سؤال مهم لجميع تلاميذ وقاد خميسي
البنات افضل من الاولاد
تكريم أنشط أعضاء المنتدى (حصري)
لماذا نخجل من كلمة عاطفة
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
الناجح اقرأ المهم الخاصة المحطة إدارة شرود النجاح حرفي الطفل المعلم القبعات الست لحظة انني التغيير التعلم التفكير الذهنية الفعال حواء التعليم حوار THINKING الزمن الخرائط

7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
freeman
المـديـر العـــام
المـديـر العـــام
freeman

عدد المساهمات : 19241
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2011
العمر : 64
الموقع : http://sixhats.jimdo.com/

7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain   7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain Emptyالجمعة مايو 04, 2012 9:49 am

7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain 1254880_72709589-300x250

Speed Reading to me is not just about reading faster. I want to be able to comprehend the information better and retain it longer. It’s a total package. I belive that if we develop the ability to take in information and integrate it faster, we will start to reap the rewards of improved life quality.

I mainly got involved with Speed Reading because of my former career in the IT sector. With technology changing everyday, I needed to stay current with all the latest news and trends. Then came the reading of many technical manuals. Speed Reading allowed me to stay knowledgeable in a very competitive industry with plenty of time to spare. The most amazing part of learning how to Speed Read were the 7 biggest side benefits that I began to notice. They were as follows…

Improved Memory
Better Focus
Higher Level Of Self-Confidence
Improved Logic
Higher Levels Of Emotional Well-being
Improved Problem Solving Skills
Higher Levels Of Motivation
At the bottom of this post, I have included a video with a Speed Reading drill that will not only help you increase your reading speed, comprehension and retention ability, it will also help you enjoy these wonderful benefits.

Here is a detailed breakdown of the benefits.

Improved Memory. The brain is like a muscle. If we train our brains, it will grow stronger and it will be able to perform better. Speed Reading challenges our brains to perform at a higher level. When you train your brain to be able to take in information faster, other areas of your brain will also improve such as your memory. Memory when you read, acts like a stabilizer muscle that gets worked when you Speed Read.
Better Focus. Most people have the ability to read at 600wpm (words per minute). The actual average reading speed is around 200wpm. Why is there such a big gap? There are two primary reasons. Number one, the traditional reading style we are taught is not very efficient. The other reason is, lack of focus. If we are not focused on what we are reading, our mind will wander and it will become occupied with other thoughts and thought processes. Speed Reading helps build focus.
Higher levels Of Self-Confidence. I believe that this effect is the result of knowing that you can learn just about any aspect of life faster once you have an better ability to read faster and comprehend more. When you improve your ability to read faster, you will find that more and more doors open up for you and you start to get more options in life. I believe that this is because every book or article whether it is fiction or non-fiction, causes us to shift our awareness and we begin to see more depth in our lives. This new found depth, boosts our self-confidence.
Improved Logic. Reading is an exercise for your brain. When you train your brain to read faster, something amazing happens. Your brain becomes more efficient at sorting information and finding correlations to other bits of information previously stored. The more you improve in reading speed, the faster this process happens and you will automatically notice improvement with logic. You will then find that when you play games of logic such as chess, you are actually better at it.
Emotional Well-being. Reading is very relaxing in general. It can help reduce stress because it gets your mind off worries or other thoughts that are not healthy and beneficial. When you read faster, you will be even more absorbed into the material. This causes you to focus predominately on the information you are reading. This is also known as active-meditation. active-meditation is a meditative state achieved by doing an activity. This state can release tension and increase emotional well-being.
Improved Problem Solving Skills. This again is achieved due the exercise your brain goes through when Speed Reading. You can also take this a step further and read educational material while Speed Reading. By doing this, not only are you going to get the benefits from the theory, you will also gain the benefits of Speed Reading
Speed Reading to me is not just about reading faster. It also comes with many benefits for the brain. Think of it as an exercise. Just like your muscles, if you exercise them, you will get stronger. If you exercise your brain, it will get stronger also. Check out the video below that has a simple exercise you can do right now to increase your reading speed and enjoy these benefits.

ْ

________*التــَّـوْقـْـيـعُ*_________
لا أحد يظن أن العظماء تعساء إلا العظماء أنفسهم. إدوارد ينج:  شاعر إنجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://sixhatsdz.forumalgerie.net

7 Reasons Why Speed Reading Is Good For Your Brain
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The Many Benefits of Speed Reading
» SPEED READING
» 4 speed reading techniques MM (1)
» speed reading
» Speed Reading Tips.png

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست  :: القبعات الست ومايخصها :: منتدي قوة الآن power of now-
انتقل الى: