منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نظرات نحـو آفاق بعيدة -*- نلتقي لنرتقي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  How to make a mind map I_icon_mini_portal  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  تسجيل دخول الاعضاءتسجيل دخول الاعضاء  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» عطر حياتك
How to make a mind map Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء أبريل 23, 2024 10:36 pm من طرف freeman

» أبكي
How to make a mind map Icon_minitime1السبت أبريل 20, 2024 4:44 pm من طرف freeman

» إبتهال
How to make a mind map Icon_minitime1الأربعاء أبريل 17, 2024 1:22 pm من طرف freeman

» تحت أشعة الشمس
How to make a mind map Icon_minitime1الإثنين أبريل 08, 2024 12:48 am من طرف freeman

» ستسمو قصائدنا
How to make a mind map Icon_minitime1الأحد أبريل 07, 2024 5:02 pm من طرف freeman

» قلمي ينبض
How to make a mind map Icon_minitime1الخميس أبريل 04, 2024 7:20 am من طرف freeman

» مدادي
How to make a mind map Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 25, 2024 8:17 pm من طرف freeman

» لن أتوقف
How to make a mind map Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 11, 2024 3:53 pm من طرف freeman

» حوار حواء 2 ....
How to make a mind map Icon_minitime1السبت مارس 09, 2024 1:49 am من طرف freeman

» لن أتوقف
How to make a mind map Icon_minitime1الأحد مارس 03, 2024 4:19 pm من طرف freeman

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1221 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو Stevenfup فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 31493 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 21629 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 55 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 55 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 451 بتاريخ الإثنين أغسطس 05, 2019 4:31 am
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
سجل حضورك اليومي بالصلاة على الحبيب
قـُل حكمة ، مثل ، او بيت من الشعر
لتلاميذ وقاد لخميسي
ضع حكمة كل يوم لكن إعمل بها
التواصل…أية أهمية في الوسط المدرسي؟
عضوه يهوديه جديدة في المنتدى...
سؤال مهم لجميع تلاميذ وقاد خميسي
البنات افضل من الاولاد
تكريم أنشط أعضاء المنتدى (حصري)
لماذا نخجل من كلمة عاطفة
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
التعليم حرك mind المحطة شرود التفكير الناجح مهارات THINKING لحظة المعلم النجاح القبعات إدارة المهم الذهنية قطعة التعلم المذاكرة الخاصة الخرائط الزمن الست التغيير الفعال الجبن

How to make a mind map

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
freeman
المـديـر العـــام
المـديـر العـــام
freeman

عدد المساهمات : 19139
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2011
العمر : 64
الموقع : http://sixhats.jimdo.com/

How to make a mind map Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How to make a mind map   How to make a mind map Icon_minitime1الإثنين ديسمبر 23, 2013 6:05 pm

The first step in creating your mind map is to consider what it’s going to be about: I mapped the syllabus for a Biology 101 class but you can map any subject– anything you’d usually write on lined paper – you can map instead. All you need is unlined paper (8.5x11 or larger is best), a few colored pens or markers, and the content of your map.

I started my map by drawing a medium sized circle in the center of the page. Next I added my title to the circle, ‘Biology 101’. It’s great to use lots of color and add symbols wherever you can, like the stick figure person and leaf that you see in my sample map. After the symbols and color were added to the title, I drew a series of lines connected to the center circle like spokes on a wheel (population, communities, etc). These spokes represent ideas that are connected to your subject/title – one spoke for each main idea. I drew 6 spokes to represent the subject being taught during each week of the Biology class. Try using bold, clear lettering to help highlight the main idea on each spoke. After I put a title on each spoke I added arrows like branches on a tree that are connected to each spoke. Sometimes the arrows are connected directly to the spoke and other times they’re next to the title of the spoke. I chose to use the branches to define the subject being taught each week, for example, the definition of ‘neurons’ is right below the word. Your branches can contain any additional information that relates to the main idea of each spoke. After I wrote the arrows, I added a few related symbols for each spoke, like a tree and sun for photosynthesis.

If you feel uncomfortable drawing, remember that a simple image is best - try looking online for an image and copy it yourself. You also cut out magazine images or print clip art to add to your map. Once you’ve drawn your spokes, branches, and symbols, take a final look at your map and see if there are ways to connect the spokes or branches. Looking at my map, you see a green arrow connecting the spoke ‘Community’ week 2 with the (dotted line) branch from Population week 1; the concept of interaction is related to both spokes. A student using this Biology 101 map could add in the highlights from each lesson or any questions she might want to ask about the subject being taught. It’s easy to see where new information can fit into a map. Once you’ve completed your first mind map consider hanging it up – it will help you think of new creative connections and ideas that are related to your subject – and – it’s a great example of your creativity at work! Feel free to email me with questions or ideas, and I’d love to see your next Mind Map.

How to make a mind map Issue31_Page_29_Image_0001

ْ

________*التــَّـوْقـْـيـعُ*_________
لا أحد يظن أن العظماء تعساء إلا العظماء أنفسهم. إدوارد ينج:  شاعر إنجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://sixhatsdz.forumalgerie.net

How to make a mind map
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» let's make a mind map
» MIND MAP AGAMA ISLAM BAB "IMAN" Copy the BEST Traders and Make Money
» i-can-make-you-rich-mind-map
» How to Make a Mind Map on Word
» How to make a mind map and be more organised

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست  :: القبعات الست ومايخصها :: منتدى الخريطة الذهنية carte heuristique-
انتقل الى: