منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نظرات نحـو آفاق بعيدة -*- نلتقي لنرتقي

الرئيسيةCareful What You Think I_icon_mini_portalأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولتسجيل دخول الاعضاء
المواضيع الأخيرة
» ممتلئ بك انا
Careful What You Think Emptyأمس في 11:15 pm من طرف freeman

» ممتلئ بك انا
Careful What You Think Emptyأمس في 7:42 am من طرف freeman

» ممتلئ بك انا ج 3
Careful What You Think Emptyأمس في 12:24 am من طرف freeman

» مُمتلِئ بك أنا ج3
Careful What You Think Emptyأمس في 12:21 am من طرف freeman

» ممتلئ بك ج 5
Careful What You Think Emptyأمس في 12:19 am من طرف freeman

» إحتواء قصه قصيرة بقلم الروائي محي الدين حافظ
Careful What You Think Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 19, 2024 11:41 am من طرف freeman

» مراقب قصة قصيره بقلم محي الدين محمود حافظ
Careful What You Think Emptyالثلاثاء سبتمبر 17, 2024 12:48 am من طرف freeman

» المراقب والانتقام من ادم وذريته.. الاستاذ محي الدين محمود حافظ
Careful What You Think Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2024 10:59 pm من طرف freeman

» المراقب والانتقام من ادم وذريته.. الاستاذ محي الدين محمود حافظ
Careful What You Think Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2024 10:04 pm من طرف freeman

» لغة الزهور
Careful What You Think Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 15, 2024 4:47 pm من طرف freeman

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1250 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ErnestoDop فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 31600 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 21699 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 53 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 53 زائر :: 2 عناكب الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 518 بتاريخ الإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2024 11:10 pm
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
سجل حضورك اليومي بالصلاة على الحبيب
قـُل حكمة ، مثل ، او بيت من الشعر
لتلاميذ وقاد لخميسي
ضع حكمة كل يوم لكن إعمل بها
التواصل…أية أهمية في الوسط المدرسي؟
عضوه يهوديه جديدة في المنتدى...
سؤال مهم لجميع تلاميذ وقاد خميسي
البنات افضل من الاولاد
تكريم أنشط أعضاء المنتدى (حصري)
لماذا نخجل من كلمة عاطفة
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
حرفي المحطة التغيير الست الخاصة شرود الذهنية حواء الناجح الزمن THINKING لحظة التعلم المعلم حوار إدارة الطفل التفكير النجاح القبعات التعليم الفعال المهم الخرائط اقرأ انني

Careful What You Think

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
freeman
المـديـر العـــام
المـديـر العـــام
freeman

عدد المساهمات : 19246
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2011
العمر : 64
الموقع : http://sixhats.jimdo.com/

Careful What You Think Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Careful What You Think   Careful What You Think Emptyالثلاثاء يونيو 24, 2014 1:31 am

Negative thoughts lead to negative beliefs which lead to a negative attitude and ultimately create a negative life. In other words, keep those negative thoughts and life will only get worse.

If you always complain or focus on what is wrong, or point out what you don't like in people you'll only attract negative situations into your life.

So be careful what you think - because you might just get it.

The next time you find yourself having a negative thought change it. Switch it to a positive thought. If you don't; you'll find yourself having a series of negative thoughts, which will lead to a negative attitude and a negative life.

By simply changing what you think you can begin changing the circumstances of your life.

Choose to have positive thoughts. Eliminate negative thoughts.

Focus on the positive - and you'll attract more positive situations. Feed your subconscious mind positive messages; create empowering beliefs that will launch you to success and happiness.

I've put together a powerful Free email course that teaches you how to develop positive thinking so that you get more of what you want and less of what you don't watn. You'll learn how to attract abundance with positive thinking in 7-simple steps. Plus you'll get my Positive thinking mp3 download.

Plus when you sign up today, I'll also give you my introductory E-mail course, which gives you new tips and exercises everyday for 7-straight days.

Simply enter your name and email address and you'll receive my free introductory Success Mp3 program, and you'll also get my powerful e-mail course with new tips and exercises that you can work with at your leisure.

You can achieve your goals.

You can live the life you want.

You can get exactly what you want.

You just have to believe in yourself and get your Subconscious Mind and Inner Powers working for you. You just have to give them the right instructions and they’ll bring you what you want and more.

And you give them the right instructions by changing your thoughts and beliefs so that they match with what you want. This means getting rid of the negative thoughts and beliefs that hold you back. I show you how in my 7-day email course and free Mp3 download. Just fill out the form below to get started.

ْ

________*التــَّـوْقـْـيـعُ*_________
لا أحد يظن أن العظماء تعساء إلا العظماء أنفسهم. إدوارد ينج:  شاعر إنجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://sixhatsdz.forumalgerie.net

Careful What You Think
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست  :: القبعات الست ومايخصها :: منتدى تعليم التفكير Forum Teaching Thinking-
انتقل الى: