منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نظرات نحـو آفاق بعيدة -*- نلتقي لنرتقي

الرئيسيةUsing the Five Whys I_icon_mini_portalأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولتسجيل دخول الاعضاء
المواضيع الأخيرة
» مراقب قصة قصيره بقلم محي الدين محمود حافظ
Using the Five Whys Emptyالثلاثاء سبتمبر 17, 2024 12:48 am من طرف freeman

» المراقب والانتقام من ادم وذريته.. الاستاذ محي الدين محمود حافظ
Using the Five Whys Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2024 10:59 pm من طرف freeman

» المراقب والانتقام من ادم وذريته.. الاستاذ محي الدين محمود حافظ
Using the Five Whys Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2024 10:04 pm من طرف freeman

» لغة الزهور
Using the Five Whys Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 15, 2024 4:47 pm من طرف freeman

» كن ايجابيا
Using the Five Whys Emptyالأحد سبتمبر 15, 2024 1:39 am من طرف freeman

Using the Five Whys Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 14, 2024 10:23 pm من طرف freeman

Using the Five Whys Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 14, 2024 10:22 pm من طرف freeman

» أشعارك
Using the Five Whys Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 13, 2024 1:59 am من طرف freeman

» قصة فارس وجيلان بث مباشر !!! " للكاتب المبدع محي الدين محمود حافظ
Using the Five Whys Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 12, 2024 3:15 pm من طرف freeman

» الشاعرة التونسية نجوي عز الدين ورؤيتها لقصة بث مباشر
Using the Five Whys Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 12, 2024 1:04 pm من طرف freeman

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1250 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ErnestoDop فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 31594 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 21693 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 466 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 466 زائر :: 2 عناكب الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 518 بتاريخ الإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2024 11:10 pm
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
سجل حضورك اليومي بالصلاة على الحبيب
قـُل حكمة ، مثل ، او بيت من الشعر
لتلاميذ وقاد لخميسي
ضع حكمة كل يوم لكن إعمل بها
التواصل…أية أهمية في الوسط المدرسي؟
عضوه يهوديه جديدة في المنتدى...
سؤال مهم لجميع تلاميذ وقاد خميسي
البنات افضل من الاولاد
تكريم أنشط أعضاء المنتدى (حصري)
لماذا نخجل من كلمة عاطفة
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
حواء الست الخاصة الناجح انني إدارة شرود التعلم القبعات التعليم النجاح المهم الطفل الذهنية حرفي لحظة التفكير اقرأ الزمن المحطة حوار THINKING الفعال الخرائط المعلم التغيير

Using the Five Whys

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
freeman
المـديـر العـــام
المـديـر العـــام
freeman

عدد المساهمات : 19240
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2011
العمر : 64
الموقع : http://sixhats.jimdo.com/

Using the Five Whys Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Using the Five Whys   Using the Five Whys Emptyالخميس يناير 26, 2012 10:49 pm

"The Five Whys" is a method of distilling the true cause/effect of an issue. Simply put, it involves asking the question "why?," and then asking "why?" of the answer. The pretense is that if asked five times, that simple question will take you to the heart of the matter.

When I first heard of the Five Whys, I was told it was an ancient Chinese technique. Later I learned it was neither ancient nor Chinese– it had been developed by Sakichi Toyoda at his automobile company to aid problem solving. Whatever the source, it’s a useful tool.

A quick example: My car won’t start. Why? Because the battery is dead. Why? Because the alternator isn’t working. Why? Because the belt broke. Why? Because it was worn out. Why? Because I didn’t follow the maintenance schedule.

So the root cause of my car failing to start is my own neglect of the required maintenance.

The concept is to peel back the layers of an issue, and get down to the true problem or concern. But is also works in helping to determine a purpose. I like to use it to analyze a situation, condition, proposal, or issue.

It’s especially useful in developing a purpose or mission statement. While assisting an SGA to create a mission statement, I began by asking them why the SGA existed. "To be the voice of the students" they replied. Why? "So the administration will know the students’ opinion on important school issues." Why? "So the school can better meet the students’ needs." Why? "So more students can get an education." Why? "So they can become successful productive citizens."

So the SGA’s real purpose is to help students become successful graduates. That’s a totally different idea and more powerful purpose that just being the "voice of the students."

While it may seem a little hokey, and the number five is pretty arbitrary (could be three, could be six), it does seem to work. Maybe looking at the path we’ve come will make the path ahead seem more clear.

The next time you’re faced with a decision, issue, or question try the Five Whys. You might just get down to the "heart of the matter."

ْ

________*التــَّـوْقـْـيـعُ*_________
لا أحد يظن أن العظماء تعساء إلا العظماء أنفسهم. إدوارد ينج:  شاعر إنجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://sixhatsdz.forumalgerie.net

Using the Five Whys
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» 5-WHYs
» 5-Whys-example
» FIVE WHYS ANALYSES
» five-whys-example-chart
» Decisions - 5 Whys

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست  :: القبعات الست ومايخصها :: منتدي قوة الآن power of now-
انتقل الى: