منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نظرات نحـو آفاق بعيدة -*- نلتقي لنرتقي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  Experiences Working with Tony Buzan I_icon_mini_portal  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  تسجيل دخول الاعضاءتسجيل دخول الاعضاء  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» تائه كغيمة
Experiences Working with Tony Buzan Icon_minitime1اليوم في 1:08 am من طرف freeman

» المهم أنني أكتب
Experiences Working with Tony Buzan Icon_minitime1الأربعاء مايو 08, 2024 10:46 pm من طرف freeman

» مدادي
Experiences Working with Tony Buzan Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء مايو 07, 2024 1:19 am من طرف freeman

» عطر حياتك
Experiences Working with Tony Buzan Icon_minitime1السبت مايو 04, 2024 8:48 am من طرف freeman

» أبكي
Experiences Working with Tony Buzan Icon_minitime1السبت أبريل 20, 2024 4:44 pm من طرف freeman

» إبتهال
Experiences Working with Tony Buzan Icon_minitime1الأربعاء أبريل 17, 2024 1:22 pm من طرف freeman

» تحت أشعة الشمس
Experiences Working with Tony Buzan Icon_minitime1الإثنين أبريل 08, 2024 12:48 am من طرف freeman

» ستسمو قصائدنا
Experiences Working with Tony Buzan Icon_minitime1الأحد أبريل 07, 2024 5:02 pm من طرف freeman

» قلمي ينبض
Experiences Working with Tony Buzan Icon_minitime1الخميس أبريل 04, 2024 7:20 am من طرف freeman

» لن أتوقف
Experiences Working with Tony Buzan Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 11, 2024 3:53 pm من طرف freeman

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1221 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو Stevenfup فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 31499 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 21629 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 47 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 1 أعضاء, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 46 زائر :: 2 عناكب الفهرسة في محركات البحث

freeman

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 451 بتاريخ الإثنين أغسطس 05, 2019 4:31 am
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
سجل حضورك اليومي بالصلاة على الحبيب
قـُل حكمة ، مثل ، او بيت من الشعر
لتلاميذ وقاد لخميسي
ضع حكمة كل يوم لكن إعمل بها
التواصل…أية أهمية في الوسط المدرسي؟
عضوه يهوديه جديدة في المنتدى...
سؤال مهم لجميع تلاميذ وقاد خميسي
البنات افضل من الاولاد
تكريم أنشط أعضاء المنتدى (حصري)
لماذا نخجل من كلمة عاطفة
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
الخرائط التغيير الفعال الخاصة التعليم المحطة قطعة الست الجبن المذاكرة THINKING التعلم إدارة المعلم الناجح mind القبعات المهم مهارات لحظة الزمن النجاح شرود حرك التفكير الذهنية

Experiences Working with Tony Buzan

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
freeman
المـديـر العـــام
المـديـر العـــام
freeman

عدد المساهمات : 19145
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2011
العمر : 64
الموقع : http://sixhats.jimdo.com/

Experiences Working with Tony Buzan Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Experiences Working with Tony Buzan   Experiences Working with Tony Buzan Icon_minitime1السبت مارس 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Experiences Working with Tony Buzan Chris-Buzan-mindmap-review

Chris Hughes and Tony Buzan Discussing a Mind Map

Posted on December 28th, 2011 by Chris Hughes in Brain, Brain Games, Improve Memory, Mind Maps, Train Your Brain

My dad just found this picture of me (Chris) when I was a lot younger and when I first learned about Mind Mapping and started to understand the potential that the human brain has. Below is a picture of me with the inventor of the mind map, Tony Buzan.
Chris Hughes and Tony Buzan Discussing a Mind Map

If you don’t know who Tony Buzan is, he is the world’s foremost expert on thinking visually, and a leading lecturer on the brain and learning. Tony has lectured to diverse audiences, ranging from large corporations, to universities, to governments. Tony invented Mind Maps in the 1970s, and has been instructing millions in this technique ever since.

When I was in elementary school, I was lucky enough to be able to attend the USA Memoriad with my father. This event is a gathering of the greatest minds in America and was a competition to find out who in the US had the best memory. This competition challenged these contestants in contests ranging from memorizing names and faces, to memorizing decks of cards. It was also used to study different techniques that people had developed to learn and remember information better.

I was brought in and performed as a juggler for the contestants and the spectators. I actually ended up teaching the contestants and some of the spectators how to juggle, which was an extremely important event in my life. It was at these events that I was able to test different teaching styles with teaching people how to juggle. An added benefit of me being there was that I was able to spend 1-on-1 time with some of the contestants and learn about tricks they’ve picked up and how they learn.

But the truth was that the greatest thing about performing at this event was not meeting the contestants…

The greatest thing about attending this event was being able to show Tony Buzan what I had been working on. I was able to show him how I was using mind mapping to help me pass tests in school. I was using the information that he had taught me to study for tests and write papers. (You can see in the picture there that I was showing one of my many mind maps that was on soccer.)
Working With Tony Buzan

Having the opportunity to work with Tony Buzan at such a young age had a profound impact on the way I studied and would remember information. When I learned how to mind map, I would end up spending less time studying because I would remember the information better. The mapping of this information and using pictures to show meaning was a new way of studying for me and I ended up using it on and off throughout my schooling.

During high school I ended up moving away from using the mind map, and it wasn’t until my junior year in college that I started to pick it back up again. Coincidentally, that is also when my grades started to improve drastically. The first few years I really struggled with learning and recalling information but my last 2 years of college seemed to be a breeze for me. I know that implementing mind maps into my studying had a significant impact on the way I recalled information.

Now that I have started spending more time studying the brain and specific reasons why the brain works the way it does, I am understanding just why mind maps work.

It’s amazing to me to think that 15 years ago I was learning about the brain and the importance of finding ways to train your brain to better understand information. Over these past 15 years, there has been a major shift in the information that is now available about the brain. What’s fascinating to me is that a lot of this information has been discovered by people working with Tony Buzan.

In fact, his company, ThinkBuzan, has been developing a range of accredited courses where people can learn more about creativity, innovation and mind mapping.

My dad, who also is working with me here at Brain Smart Success has been written about in a few of Tony Buzan’s books.

Bob took concepts that Tony speaks about and implemented them through his Senior Management leadership positions at IBM. Books that include Bob in them can be found on our About Us Page.

We’ve been at the forefront of what we believe is going to be a huge change in the way we use our brains. That is the reason we started Brain Smart Success and the reason we are going to continue to put out practical information that is going to help you experience more success and have more fun in your business.

ْ

________*التــَّـوْقـْـيـعُ*_________
لا أحد يظن أن العظماء تعساء إلا العظماء أنفسهم. إدوارد ينج:  شاعر إنجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://sixhatsdz.forumalgerie.net

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Tony Buzan
» TONY BUZAN
»  Learning from Tony Buzan
» tony buzan with some children
» tony buzan fruits

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست  :: المنتدى العام Islamic Forum :: منتدى علوم التربية Science Education Forum-
انتقل الى: