منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نظرات نحـو آفاق بعيدة -*- نلتقي لنرتقي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية   Ways To Think Outside The Box I_icon_mini_portal  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  تسجيل دخول الاعضاءتسجيل دخول الاعضاء  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» مدادي
 Ways To Think Outside The Box Icon_minitime1اليوم في 1:19 am من طرف freeman

» عطر حياتك
 Ways To Think Outside The Box Icon_minitime1السبت مايو 04, 2024 8:48 am من طرف freeman

» أبكي
 Ways To Think Outside The Box Icon_minitime1السبت أبريل 20, 2024 4:44 pm من طرف freeman

» إبتهال
 Ways To Think Outside The Box Icon_minitime1الأربعاء أبريل 17, 2024 1:22 pm من طرف freeman

» تحت أشعة الشمس
 Ways To Think Outside The Box Icon_minitime1الإثنين أبريل 08, 2024 12:48 am من طرف freeman

» ستسمو قصائدنا
 Ways To Think Outside The Box Icon_minitime1الأحد أبريل 07, 2024 5:02 pm من طرف freeman

» قلمي ينبض
 Ways To Think Outside The Box Icon_minitime1الخميس أبريل 04, 2024 7:20 am من طرف freeman

» لن أتوقف
 Ways To Think Outside The Box Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 11, 2024 3:53 pm من طرف freeman

» حوار حواء 2 ....
 Ways To Think Outside The Box Icon_minitime1السبت مارس 09, 2024 1:49 am من طرف freeman

» لن أتوقف
 Ways To Think Outside The Box Icon_minitime1الأحد مارس 03, 2024 4:19 pm من طرف freeman

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1221 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو Stevenfup فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 31497 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 21629 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 67 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 67 زائر :: 2 عناكب الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 451 بتاريخ الإثنين أغسطس 05, 2019 4:31 am
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
سجل حضورك اليومي بالصلاة على الحبيب
قـُل حكمة ، مثل ، او بيت من الشعر
لتلاميذ وقاد لخميسي
ضع حكمة كل يوم لكن إعمل بها
التواصل…أية أهمية في الوسط المدرسي؟
عضوه يهوديه جديدة في المنتدى...
سؤال مهم لجميع تلاميذ وقاد خميسي
البنات افضل من الاولاد
تكريم أنشط أعضاء المنتدى (حصري)
لماذا نخجل من كلمة عاطفة
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
الفعال النجاح المهم التعليم إدارة حرك المحطة الزمن لحظة التفكير قطعة القبعات التغيير mind الخاصة الذهنية شرود الجبن مهارات الخرائط المذاكرة التعلم المعلم الناجح THINKING الست

Ways To Think Outside The Box

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
freeman
المـديـر العـــام
المـديـر العـــام
freeman

عدد المساهمات : 19143
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2011
العمر : 64
الموقع : http://sixhats.jimdo.com/

Ways To Think Outside The Box Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Ways To Think Outside The Box    Ways To Think Outside The Box Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء أبريل 03, 2012 1:25 am

One of the reasons that I started this blog was because my friend Josh found the solutions and ideas that I have to be very unique and unusual. Josh felt that I should share these ideas on a blog for all to see.

I think one of the reasons that I come up with these unique solutions is that I have developed the ability to think outside the box. Here are some of the techniques I incorporate to allow me to generate these unique ideas.

1. Think for Yourself!

This is probably the biggest time that I can give you. If you are told how to think or what you think, you’re sunk. This stifles the creative process and prevents your mind from coming up with creative ideas.

Feel free to come up with your own conclusions about items, people, processes, the world! Once you start to think for yourself, this is when you are ready to start thinking outside the box.

2. Question Everything

Anyone who has spent any time with a two year old will be familiar with the following conversation:

You: “Please pick up your toys.”
Two Year Old: “Why?”
You: “Because we need to clean up before supper.”
You: “Because we do not have time to clean up after supper.”
You: “Because we are going to sleep early so we can go and see Grandpa tomorrow.”

You get the picture. But, in reality, this is what we need to do ourselves (just try not to be as annoying). Don’t take “fact” that “experts” tell you as the gospel truth. Ask why something is done in a specific way. Make sure you get good reasons for why processes occur the way they do.

This is probably the best way to learn new things and train yourself to look at the world differently.

3. Everything is Part of a Solution to Something

Many people go through life and see individual items or processes. An out of the box thinker, though, sees pieces to different puzzles.

For example, I found a piece of software one day on the Internet that allowed you to store files in one big encrypted file and then make that file look like a hard drive. For most, a good, though somewhat limited program. I, on the other hand, was ecstatic. This was the final piece of the puzzle that I needed for a number of problems:

I needed to encrypt the contents of my USB drive
I needed to keep my private password information safe at work
I needed a way to keep a consistent drive letter with my USB drive, regardless of the computer I was on
I wanted to only worry about backing up a single file rather than look for file changes and new folders
Many of the things that I use this software for are not the primary purpose of the software. Rather, they are by-products. But they are just as affective.

Here is a good exercise. Try to think of ten different things that you could do with each of the following items that has nothing to do with their primary, designed purpose. Feel free to put your unique ideas in the comments.

Screw driver
Spring from a click pen
Computer monitor
Google
CD
Dead flowers
Crashed hard drive
Old sheets
Lego
A cement block
Don’t be discouraged if you can’t think of ten for each. The simple fact that you try is the entire purpose for the exercise.

4. Record your Ideas

Leonardo da Vinci had several amazing ideas. I believe that one of the best was to keep a notebook. This allowed him to record ideas, information, etc. so that he did not have to rely on remembering everything.

I strongly suggest you get yourself a spiral bound notebook that you carry with you everywhere. When an idea comes to you or you see something that you you think could be useful later, write it down.

5. Relax

Don’t try to force an out of the box idea. This is the same as telling someone, “Don’t think of purple tigers!” and they immediately get an image of a purple tiger in their mind. Most of my best ideas come when I’m not looking for a particular solution. I’ve come up with great ideas while working in the tractor, going for a walk, taking a long drive, or even just in the shower.

6. Spend some Quality Time Alone with your Brain

Our minds often are so busy filtering out the noise of the modern world, they are not allowed to actually think. Find time to just sit alone and think at least once a week, even if it is only ten minutes. This means no radio, no family, no spouse, no work, no computer (gasp!), just you and your brain. It’s amazing what can happen.

7. Get Inspired By Others

Many times, I will see a project that someone has buit and think, “That’s pretty need but if I did this, then it would really be cool!” Look at some different things that others have produced or done and see if it sparks your creative juices. For starters, here are a couple of my favourite websites:

Instructables
DIY Network
MAKE Magazine Projects
8. Always Be Willing To Try

If you decide that there is no solution to a problem, then you will never find it. Always be willing to try and come up with a solution.

9. Be Willing To Make Mistakes

One of my favourite inventions, the PostIt note, was a mistake. The inventor was trying to manufacture a super sticky glue but ended up with a semi-adhesive substance. He was an absolute failure, until he put the “failed” product on small pieces of paper and started to stick them to his monitor with his passwords!

When you fail, two things happen. One, you know what does not work and two, you are gaining experience.

Conclusion

I will continue to come up with unique ideas. I hope that this will let you come up with some of your own.

ْ

________*التــَّـوْقـْـيـعُ*_________
لا أحد يظن أن العظماء تعساء إلا العظماء أنفسهم. إدوارد ينج:  شاعر إنجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://sixhatsdz.forumalgerie.net

Ways To Think Outside The Box
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Different ways of saying “I like it”
» 11 Ways to Think Outside the Box
» 11 Ways to Think Outside the Box
» new ways
» ways-to-relax.JPG

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست  :: القبعات الست ومايخصها :: منتدى تعليم التفكير Forum Teaching Thinking :: منتدى التفكير خارج الصندوق-
انتقل الى: