منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نظرات نحـو آفاق بعيدة -*- نلتقي لنرتقي

الرئيسيةBe-Responsible I_icon_mini_portalأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولتسجيل دخول الاعضاء
المواضيع الأخيرة
» المراقب والانتقام من ادم وذريته.. الاستاذ محي الدين محمود حافظ
Be-Responsible Emptyاليوم في 10:59 pm من طرف freeman

» المراقب والانتقام من ادم وذريته.. الاستاذ محي الدين محمود حافظ
Be-Responsible Emptyاليوم في 10:04 pm من طرف freeman

» لغة الزهور
Be-Responsible Emptyأمس في 4:47 pm من طرف freeman

» كن ايجابيا
Be-Responsible Emptyأمس في 1:39 am من طرف freeman

» مراقب قصة قصيره بقلم محي الدين محمود حافظ
Be-Responsible Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 14, 2024 10:23 pm من طرف freeman

» مراقب قصة قصيره بقلم محي الدين محمود حافظ
Be-Responsible Emptyالسبت سبتمبر 14, 2024 10:22 pm من طرف freeman

» أشعارك
Be-Responsible Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 13, 2024 1:59 am من طرف freeman

» قصة فارس وجيلان بث مباشر !!! " للكاتب المبدع محي الدين محمود حافظ
Be-Responsible Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 12, 2024 3:15 pm من طرف freeman

» الشاعرة التونسية نجوي عز الدين ورؤيتها لقصة بث مباشر
Be-Responsible Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 12, 2024 1:04 pm من طرف freeman

» رؤية تحليلية لقصة المسخ والنسخ للروائي العالمي محي الدين محمود حافظ
Be-Responsible Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 12, 2024 1:02 pm من طرف freeman

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1250 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو ErnestoDop فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 31593 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 21692 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 465 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 1 أعضاء, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 464 زائر :: 2 عناكب الفهرسة في محركات البحث

freeman

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 465 بتاريخ الإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2024 11:01 pm
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
سجل حضورك اليومي بالصلاة على الحبيب
قـُل حكمة ، مثل ، او بيت من الشعر
لتلاميذ وقاد لخميسي
ضع حكمة كل يوم لكن إعمل بها
التواصل…أية أهمية في الوسط المدرسي؟
عضوه يهوديه جديدة في المنتدى...
سؤال مهم لجميع تلاميذ وقاد خميسي
البنات افضل من الاولاد
تكريم أنشط أعضاء المنتدى (حصري)
لماذا نخجل من كلمة عاطفة
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
التغيير لحظة الزمن اقرأ حوار الناجح النجاح انني القبعات الخرائط إدارة شرود الخاصة الست التفكير الذهنية الطفل THINKING الفعال التعليم المهم المعلم التعلم المحطة حرفي حواء

Be-Responsible

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
freeman
المـديـر العـــام
المـديـر العـــام
freeman

عدد المساهمات : 19239
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2011
العمر : 64
الموقع : http://sixhats.jimdo.com/

Be-Responsible Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Be-Responsible   Be-Responsible Emptyالجمعة يوليو 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Be-Responsible

Be-Responsible Be-Responsible-blog-MM1-1024x693

I’m having difficulty deciding what I want to be when I grow up – so instead I’m going to visit some basic principles in the hope that by revisiting these “truths” my route to the future may become clearer.

This is my own personal “tough love” therapy.

The image above is my Mind Map of this post – I thought it might be interesting to share with you.

Only I am responsible for the life that I have now – a hard one to swallow for sure, but until I take 100% ownership of my past and present it is difficult to create a different future.

The thing is, I am not “entitled” to a great life, no-one is magically going to present it to me – but it is there for the taking. To take it I need to learn how to “put up and shut up” and stop making excuses to myself. I am the responsible one and if I don’t like the outcome I have, I need to change my responses to events that happen.

Mindset is all – I decide the information I take in and how it affects me. I have decided that although there is a recession on I choose not to participate ………. I choose not to use something I cannot change as an excuse not to succeed. In my Universe I am operating as though there is no recession.

I am a product today of the choices I made yesterday – which means that my future can be determined by the new choices I make today. What a liberating concept, that I can literally create anew my future by making different choices right here and now.

After all “if you keep doing what you have always done, you will keep getting what you have always got”.

So from here on in is down to me and only me, not my friends, not my family, not my past, not my country, not the environment, not the recession – the future is mine to create if I take personal responsibility today.

So away with all the excuses, all the victim stories I tell myself in the wee small hours, all the outside circumstances and reasons why I haven’t succeeded until now. All that matters is that from this point forward I accept that I am the author of my future and nobody else.

No-one else is to blame, no-one else has that power over me anymore.

And whilst I can give up blaming others, I also need to give up complaining – we only complain about things we can change anyway – so why not spend the energy changing that thing instead of wasting time moaning?

So do I want to be an active author of my future or a passive observer? Do I create what I desire or do I let things just happen to me without intervention?

Can I be observant enough to recognise the warning signs that things are not going the right way to create my desired future – can I be brave enough to face these issues head on when the signs appear? I know that if I do, then I am paving my way to an easier life in the future.

I realise that to be successful what I must do is act in the ways that produce more of what I want …………. which sounds so simple. Simple as we know doesn’t necessarily mean easy.

So I need to pay more attention, make sure that I am monitoring my results and that those results are moving me towards my desired future.

As Henry James says ” It’s time to start living the life you imagined”

ْ

________*التــَّـوْقـْـيـعُ*_________
لا أحد يظن أن العظماء تعساء إلا العظماء أنفسهم. إدوارد ينج:  شاعر إنجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://sixhatsdz.forumalgerie.net

Be-Responsible
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Be-Responsible-
» be responsible
» RESPONSIBLE ENERGY
» RESPONSIBLE ENERGY
» responsible for sinking titanic

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست  :: المنتدى العام Islamic Forum :: منتدى المواطن الصالح CITIZENSHIP-
انتقل الى: