منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

نظرات نحـو آفاق بعيدة -*- نلتقي لنرتقي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  I Dreamed A Dream  I_icon_mini_portal  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  تسجيل دخول الاعضاءتسجيل دخول الاعضاء  
المواضيع الأخيرة
» مدادي
I Dreamed A Dream  Icon_minitime1أمس في 1:19 am من طرف freeman

» عطر حياتك
I Dreamed A Dream  Icon_minitime1السبت مايو 04, 2024 8:48 am من طرف freeman

» أبكي
I Dreamed A Dream  Icon_minitime1السبت أبريل 20, 2024 4:44 pm من طرف freeman

» إبتهال
I Dreamed A Dream  Icon_minitime1الأربعاء أبريل 17, 2024 1:22 pm من طرف freeman

» تحت أشعة الشمس
I Dreamed A Dream  Icon_minitime1الإثنين أبريل 08, 2024 12:48 am من طرف freeman

» ستسمو قصائدنا
I Dreamed A Dream  Icon_minitime1الأحد أبريل 07, 2024 5:02 pm من طرف freeman

» قلمي ينبض
I Dreamed A Dream  Icon_minitime1الخميس أبريل 04, 2024 7:20 am من طرف freeman

» لن أتوقف
I Dreamed A Dream  Icon_minitime1الإثنين مارس 11, 2024 3:53 pm من طرف freeman

» حوار حواء 2 ....
I Dreamed A Dream  Icon_minitime1السبت مارس 09, 2024 1:49 am من طرف freeman

» لن أتوقف
I Dreamed A Dream  Icon_minitime1الأحد مارس 03, 2024 4:19 pm من طرف freeman

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1221 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو Stevenfup فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 31497 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 21629 موضوع
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 43 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 43 زائر :: 2 عناكب الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 451 بتاريخ الإثنين أغسطس 05, 2019 4:31 am
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
سجل حضورك اليومي بالصلاة على الحبيب
قـُل حكمة ، مثل ، او بيت من الشعر
لتلاميذ وقاد لخميسي
ضع حكمة كل يوم لكن إعمل بها
التواصل…أية أهمية في الوسط المدرسي؟
عضوه يهوديه جديدة في المنتدى...
سؤال مهم لجميع تلاميذ وقاد خميسي
البنات افضل من الاولاد
تكريم أنشط أعضاء المنتدى (حصري)
لماذا نخجل من كلمة عاطفة
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
THINKING التعلم المذاكرة التعليم الخرائط مهارات الذهنية النجاح الفعال الخاصة شرود إدارة الست حرك التغيير الجبن المحطة mind المهم قطعة لحظة الزمن المعلم القبعات الناجح التفكير

I Dreamed A Dream

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
freeman
المـديـر العـــام
المـديـر العـــام
freeman

عدد المساهمات : 19143
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/01/2011
العمر : 64
الموقع : http://sixhats.jimdo.com/

I Dreamed A Dream  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: I Dreamed A Dream    I Dreamed A Dream  Icon_minitime1الجمعة ديسمبر 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Susan Boyle: I Dreamed a Dream, Liverpool Empire

SUSAN Boyle gave her first stage performance in Liverpool last night when she sang two numbers at the end of the musical about her life – I Dreamed a Dream – at the Empire.

Liverpool audiences previously missed out on hearing the world famous voice when BGT toured, as Subo didn't perform in the city.

It is a strange experience to see her on stage before you, after having watched her life laid bare. The musical shows the humiliating bullying she suffered from childhood, the self doubt she is riddled with and her struggle to come to terms with fame.

What could have been a pantomime of Simon Cowell cliches and further Subo ridiculing, turns out to have gritty, touching and revealing moments.

Elaine C Smith, best known as Mrs Rab C Nesbitt, doesn't do an exact impression but rather speaks to the audience as Subo wishes she could but can't due to nerves.

She says: "This is what goes on in here – on the inside."

She captures the childish awkwardness and vulnerability without creating a caricature.

Smith's narrative to Susan's birth where doctors announce she was starved of oxygen, her first dance with her first boyfriend and reaction to her mum, dad and sister's deaths make watching the real Subo more emotional but also uncomfortable.

Seeing her standing there wearing an ill-fitted red sequined dress and trademark grin, it is impossible to separate her performance from the events which led her there.

When Smith comes to portray the mightily famous moment Subo stepped in front of the BGT judges, the audience laugh at the bizarre dance moves and comments out of familiarity and affection for her rather than derision.

After the real Susan Boyle gracefully sings I Dreamed a Dream at the end of the production, she proceeds to clumsily swing her fist and punch the air growling "Hello Liverpool. Do you want some more?"

Her second track, Who I Was Born To Be, is accompanied by that odd wiggle she is now known so well for.

It's not despite her oddness that the audience take to their feet to applaud and shout her name, but rather because of it.

dream-liverpool-empire

ْ

________*التــَّـوْقـْـيـعُ*_________
لا أحد يظن أن العظماء تعساء إلا العظماء أنفسهم. إدوارد ينج:  شاعر إنجليزي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://sixhatsdz.forumalgerie.net

I Dreamed A Dream
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» If You Dream It You Can Do It
» DREAM
» my dream
» in your dream
» dream

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى التفكير بواسطة القبعات الست  :: القبعات الست ومايخصها :: منتدى الطموحات و الأحلام Forum ambitions and dreams-
انتقل الى: